StyleDiary: Style Resolutions
This group of people bring such joy into my life, as evidenced by the smile on my face. Nothing makes your college experience like the people that come into your life and stay forever.
With a new year comes resolutions a plenty and in 2013 mine are all about fashion and style! From honing in on my personal style to starting my own fashion-based business, here are just a few of my style resolutions for the upcoming year:
1. Only buy things I truly love and can wear with multiple items in my closet.
2. Set a shopping budget and stick with it. My downfall.
3. Start my own business…I know this has been a long time coming, but turns out it takes a little longer than you think. Luckily I am already headed in the right direction!
4. Take off a few lb’s so I can fit back into most of the clothes I already own!
5. Take a few more fashion risks and play around more with patterns.
6. Most importantly, attend Fashion Week as a freelance stylist/editor. (More on this to come VERY soon!)